In honor of National Lipstick Day, treat yourself with some rich colors for the new school year. FWI my personal favorite is Whisper. ;)
Feel to send me your fashion questions and I’ll be sure to post some answers. Happy styling!
Bows are in this summer season, so if I were you I would stock up on some of these elegant updo accessories. Credits to the best fashion website ever, Glam!
Feel free to send me your fashion questions and I’ll be sure to post some answers! Happy styling!
Glam Is This Generation’s Complete Source for Hot Trends in Fashion, Lifestyle, Beauty & So Much More.
Want to know how to get a retro summer attire without looking like a bad Halloween costume? I’ve got some tricks. Avoid head-to-toe vintage looks by following these tips.
- 60’s summer style is about bright colors, ruffles, high waisted suits, polka-dots, and cute cat eye sunglasses.
- A blue baseball jacket is the fashion staple this summer. I love how versatile it is! Wear it with some jeans and Converse or high waisted shorts and huge shades.
- Round shades look adorable with a cute sundress- try a vibrant color to give you a fresh and fabulous look.
- A red dress is ideal for a first date. Dress it down for the day with some white Keds or cork wedges with clunky bangles for evening.
- A statement necklace, like the detachable Peter Pan collar in my last post (so 60’s), is an easy way to ramp up your summer style.
Feel free to send me some of your fashion questions and I’ll be sure to blog about them! Happy styling!